Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why not???

There are many times in the course of my day that I think to myself - why not? The questions vary from the mundane ("Should I really eat that piece of chocolate?") to the important (" Should I read my bible and pray?") and everything in between. However, there has been one question on my mind lately that I have not been able to come up with a good anwer for. Drum roll please.... "Should I start a blog??"

I have waffled between several answers: "OF COURSE!!! Who wouldn't be interested in my life!" or "NO WAY! Do I need anything else to take up my time?" and of course the all powerful " WHY??? Who would be interested?" And usually, I just end up putting my attention somewhere else. Until now.... I decided that I do have a story to tell - and since my 3 year old will only listen to me for so long before she wants to talk about princesses or pink power rangers, I am starting my blog.

If no one reads it, at least I have a forum to get my thoughts, ideas and opinions out. If one person reads it (outside of my family - because they are obligated to) then I will have hit the jackpot! So stay tuned, there is no telling what I will post..

7 comments:

no more me said...

i think your blog is pretty and i like your first post. i promise to frequent and comment more often then you do mine!!! ;)

love you. welcome to the blogosphere!

monica said...

very pretty. i have thought about doing one my self but you know its hard to committ to update on a regular basis. good luck.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I likey..it's shiny and pretty!!! I'm so excited for you I'm looking foward to what you have to say!!! Yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah it's me Diana...lol!!! Your ghetto fabulous friend!!!

cgutierrez3 said...

hey girl...i have never seen this before it seems really neat...i cant wait to see more...i think you were really honest and to the point....keep in touch when you post something...

Kimberly Kay said...

Yeah Bree - welcome to blogging! I'm very excited that you have started a blog. Can't wait to read all you have to say. :-)

lovebug said...

your blog is fantastic and cool !!!

Your thoughts are heard today , especially knowing that you are on the winning team " The Love Bugs" .

Hope to read more and more of your deep thoughts and inspirations.