Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why do you?

Tonight during a search for a new blog to follow, I came across several posts with people stating 'this post may be my last.' As I continued to read, each of them said the same thing: no one comments, not many people read my blog, not sure why I do this. So, that got me thinking.... Why do I blog? I know that I have not been very consistant, but I am working on it. I do not even really promote my blog.. So, why do I do it?

I guess I do it to get my thoughts out of my head. So, why do you blog?

6 comments:

Carrie Thompson said...

we blog because it makes us happy!!!!!! I am not stopping! I love it!

Tracie said...

I blog to share my thoughts, stories, and the joys of life. Doesn't bother me if no one reads it.

I enjoy it and I hope it makes at least 1 person smile.

Samina said...

honestly, i do it because other people do it, lol! i love reading their stories, so that inspires me to write about things going on in my life too...sometimes i want comments, sometimes i don't...just rambling thoughts, ya know??

Maribel said...

Sharing my thoughts would be one of the main reasons, as to why I blog!!! And it's fun!!

Samina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samina said...

check this out...kind of ironic! ;)

http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com/2008/10/blogging.html