Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blocked!!!

I have been having a problem for the past week or so. Everytime I sit down at my computer to blog, I get blocked! Away from the computer I think of wonderful things to blog about, well maybe not always wonderful; but at least better than a blank page. Then as soon as I would sit at the keyboard, my mind would go blank!!! Has this ever happened to you?

So, I decided today to be proactive! I made a decision before I ever sat down to blog that I was going to write a couple sentences about how wonderful it is to be a child of God! So here goes, in case you need a little pick me up this morning if you are a christian or if you are wondering what it is like to be one. Enjoy!

I am thankful that as a child of God, once I asked Jesus into my heart, all my sins (past, present and futures ones) were forgiven! I no longer had to walk in shame. I know that no matter what the day brings, I am loved beyond measure by a God who knows the exact number of hairs upon my head. When I choose to be obedient to His calling on my life, the blessings are unbelieveable. As His child I will always be provided for (this has been proven in my life many times), my enemies will not prosper, my steps are ordered, and I will have Godly wisdom to make decisions with. I have favor in my life and that has been proven time and time again. As I continue to seek after God with all my heart, He continually gives me the desires of my heart! He has restored my marriage that was on the brink of divorce, blessed me with 2 awesome children, and I am seeing my loved ones return to Him! His promises are amazing, His mercy is overflowing in my life and His grace in immeasureable.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Amen sister! He is an awesome God. He does so many amazing things for us without us even knowing it. I love seeing his work in my life, my family's and my friend's lives.

My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord, and all flesh shall bless his holy name forever and ever. ~Psalm 145:21

Samina said...

Well said! Thank you Jesus for His everlasting love for us, HIS children! :)