Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!

Wow!!! It has been so long! Just when I was getting into the groove of my blog - my computer died! This was actually a blessing in disguise because, my awesome, super sweet, wonderful, handsome hubby bought me a new computer!!!! And not just any computer, but a super sweet MAC BOOK PRO!!!!!! I can not believe it!!!! I love this computer! 

So, starting tomorrow I will be back to posting on my schedule! I have missed blogging and can not wait to start again! 

7 comments:

Kimberly Kay said...

Yay! Woo hoo! Bree's back!! Can't wait to read your next awesome post!
And that's not just because I'm your mom, either!
Love,
Mom

Tracie said...

I wondered where you went Missy! I'm glad you're back.

Maribel said...

I cant wait, seems like its been forever!!

Samina said...

welcome back sweet thang!

Kimberly Kay said...

Bree,
It's tomorrow already. It's past tomorrow.....
Your loving mother.

Maribel said...

LOL!! Its okay Bree!!! but, It is like after tomorrow! LOL!!

Neanner said...

Hey Bree, just found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I tune in every now and then. :) You can read mine too anytime but I have to email you an invite since I went private. Glad to hear you are doing ok. Talk to you soon!

Jeannie