Monday, August 18, 2008

Crazy Kids!

Aiden and Olivia had friends spend the night last night. Boy, have I heard some funny things! Following are a few snippets of conversation:

Caroline to my brother: "I am not scared of you, I know Kung Fu!"
When asked where she learned it, her response? "T.V."

Olivia talking about Tom and Jerry the cartoon: "You have to be 18 or older for that!" Must have been wanting to order from an infomercial!

The Boys (Aiden and Matthew): "Why won't the girls play tea party with us?"

Natalie is the only surprise, normally she says all kind of off the wall things - not yet! I am waiting, I know she will come through!

2 comments:

Maribel said...

OMG!! These kiddos are so crazy, Caroline was trying to take your brother out! How funny is that! Now you know that Aiden and Matthew have got to have sisters when they are wanting to have a TEA PARTY!!! What can we say... Kids will be kids... oh, how I remember them good old days!! Thanks for having them over, they had a blast!!!

Kimberly Kay said...

Never a dull moment around there, huh, Bree?