Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So much to do...

I can not believe how time flies! School started this week, and with it the days of my kids being babies are officially gone! (I think they have been gone for a while, I was just refusing to acknowldge their departure!) I will post pictures of the first day of school tomorrow, today I wanted to post a link to my fabulous husband's blog. Abel posted an audio file of the mini sermon he gave in church last week. It is really good and worth checking out. Hope you enjoy! (It is the August 24 post.)

Here is the link:

http://www.tapped-out.blogspot.com

You will probably have to copy and paste, because I can not figure out how to get it to link. Sorry!

2 comments:

Kimberly Kay said...

Wow, I'm so glad to know that! I know several people I want to send that link to. I was so proud of Abel - his sermon was amazing and he presented it with such confidence.

Maribel said...

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! YOU JESUS LOVERS!! WOO HOO!!!