Friday, August 22, 2008

One way to look at it

At church this week we had a service where all the children that are going to school were prayed for. Our pastors called them up by age groups, so Aiden and Olivia were seperated. Aiden went with his group no problem, did not even have to tell him twice! Olivia on the other hand, would not go by herself. So, I was able to go with her. While our Pastor was praying for the children, I started to cry. The thought of my baby going to school was getting to me. Thankfully, the prayer was over! After I set back down my sister kept looking at me and laughing. I thought it was because of my emotions, but then she told me what Aiden asked her during the prayer and it cracked me up!

"Ti, is mom crying because she is so happy Olivia is going to school?"

I guess that is one way to look at it!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kay said...

Aiden always has everything figured out. And he is always so certain of his opinions. I LOVE that about him!