Thursday, January 8, 2009

Come back!!!!

I am sure that the faithful few of you who check my blog on a regular basis have been dissapointed for a while now. With the holidays things were so crazy! I wanted to ask (encourage, beg, plead; you get the point!) you to check back on Monday. I am going to work on my blog over the weekend, so I can have a brand new look to start the new year!

This year I want to share from my heart, to be real and honest. I hope that you will join me on this journey. I plan to be much more disciplined in blogging! I am even working on a schedule to keep me on track. So, stayed tuned! This is gonna be a great year!!!

5 comments:

Tracie said...

Can't wait! I've missed you!

Carrie Thompson said...

I check on you almost everyday. I will absolutely be there on Monday!

Maribel said...

Hey Bree!!
Im still here!!

Samina said...

YAY!! You're back! I'll be checking each day...I hope to be a little more disciplined too! :)

Diana said...

looking forward to it!!!