Monday, January 12, 2009

The following preview has been rated G!!

I am so excited! Back to my blog - my little piece of the Internet! I have been thinking a lot about what my first post would be about. I have really pumped myself up, maybe too much, because now I am at the point of nervousness! I have quite frankly, freaked myself out! How, you ask? Well, I posted this blog basically begging everyone to come back on Monday for my new and improved blog and now I am stuck.  Really stuck!! Seriously. I. Have. Nothing.

So, I think I will let you in on my plans for this here blog! I have set myself a little schedule, so here is a preview for you:

Monday - Free for all day.. so whatever I feel like goes. Can't get too structured, it IS a Monday after all! 

Tuesday - I am going to be calling my Tuesday posts - Truthful Tuesday!! This is the day I am dedicating to sharing my story - the hard fought battles and sweet victories of my walk with Christ. (As an incentive to come back tomorrow - I am going to start with the story of my sweetest victory and the hardest battle I have ever fought - the one for my marriage!)

Wednesday - Wordless Wednesday (took the idea from my rockin friend Carrie! storyofmyworl.blogspot.com) No words, just a pic.

Thursday - Thankful Thursday - God has done so much for me, I want to dedicate a day to brag on Him!

Friday - Fitness Friday - I have been so inspired my many of my blogging friends, that I am starting my own accountability post. 

So, that is what I plan to do! How about you? How do you keep on track so you do not neglect your blog? I would LUV to hear about it! 


6 comments:

Tracie said...

Cool! I like your schedule! Can't wait until tomorrow. I love hearing (reading) your spiritual stories because they are so inspiring. You have an awesome life and your stories should be told. I can't wait to hear them.

(((hugs)))

Carrie Thompson said...

YEAH! I checked twice yesterday but it wasnt up yet so YEAH. I am so excited! I love your upcoming topics and will be so excited to come back and check it out! I like the truthful Tuesday--hmmm I might have to link to that sometimes??? WE will see...

Make sure and link you fitness friday post to Brenda at the Family Revised- they will all come and visit you! This week her assigment is our wardrobe! Go check it out!

I am excited about your iittle piece of the internet!

Samina said...

WOW!! Love the new schedule! Now I am inspired...now it's my turn to come up with some interesting things for my blog...yay! Can't wait for your posts! :)

You're so inspirational to me...love you!

Bree said...

Wow!! You guys are so awesome. Thanks for the encouragement and for being great friends.

love you all!

Maribel said...

Woooo Weee!! I cant wait to hear your sweer victories!!! Love ya !!

Diana said...

I try to go on my life experiences!!! Every now and then something interesting happens to me and I write about it!!! Since I'm with my kids most of the time (I'm sure you can relate) I find myself writing about them a lot!!! I like your schedule that you have set up though it sound exciting and fun looking forward to it!!!